How to offer to Private Investors
Private clients are:
- Individuals and HNWI
- Family offices without a professional treasury management (?)
- All non-professional clients
To distribute to private clients, you need to:
- Register the client advisors
- Respect the Rules of Conduct set in FinSA (Information, Suitability and appropriateness, Transparency and diligence, Documentation and Accountability).
- Appoint a Swiss representative and a Swiss paying agent
- Obtain an authorization for public offering from FINMA
- Publish legal documents on a recognized electronic platform
The last two requirements (FINMA authorization and document publication) will be taken care of by the appointed Swiss representative.
Contact Regiswiss to learn more about how to navigate these regulatory requirements.